The quality of laser cutting board of portable NC cutting machine is good or bad because of various reasons. The key reasons are as follows: 1. The board is not stable until it is placed. It can be padded only when necessary.
2. The slot allowance is insufficient. Especially when cutting thick plates, the slot allowance is at least 10 mm.
3. Insufficient light in the working environment, inaccurate visual observation, especially overcast and evening work.
4. Extinguishing arc or not cutting in cutting. At this time, the thick plate must be moved to 2MM above the cutting point to continue cutting. If not moved to the exact position, arcing may cause defects in further cutting the edge of the part.
5. Cutting direction should ensure that the end of cutting is in large area. If the end is in small area, the cutting deformation will be caused by the movement of heated plate. For this reason, when cutting thick plate, the cutting section can be cut in both positive and negative directions, and the intersection should be extinguished in time to avoid excessive cutting resulting in part defects.
6. Inspect nozzles, electrodes and nozzle caps every day and replace them in time if they are damaged.
7. Marking should be accurate, leaving enough slot allowance and plate edge allowance.
8. The allowance for thick plate cutting should be placed at 10MM-15MM.
9. The orientation of plate placement should be determined by combining the layout of parts and - X axial cutting, so as to facilitate observation.
10. The factors causing the error of cutting dimension are inaccurate diagonal line, inclined cutting surface, parts moving by heat, repeated arcing in one place, inaccurate marking, inaccurate starting point, inaccurate zero observation, etc.
Correct use of CNC cutting machine can effectively improve cutting quality and reduce waste of sheet metal http://danilive.com/